protoshare_1

ProtoShare

Project Management Software

Start Free Trial
  • Web Version: Yes
  • Supported Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
  • Other Supported Devices: iPhone, Android, iPad
  • Free Trial: Yes (30 days)

Description

Summary

ProtoShare is web-based project management software that helps businesses complete website wireframes and interactive prototypes in record time and within budget. Companies such as 3M, Sony, G2 and Gage have all utilized ProtoShare for website development and project management. Businesses may collaborate on a project before it begins to determine the best strategy for completion. This real time methodology saves the company time and money.

ProtoShare is a leader in the project management software industry. This software keeps key stake holders informed of the development of major projects at a glance. When key stake holders view and buy into a particular product or strategy, companies may obtain the financial support and resources necessary to complete projects. The project management software is designed to maximize your company’s return on investment (ROI).

Technology

The collaborative web-based software does not require a download or IT staff to maintain. The user simply logs in with a password and user ID. The software may be accessed from any location with a web browser and Internet connection. This allows maximum flexibility for the consumer as they work. While traveling on business or working from home, employees may have access to the project’s development as it unfolds.

ProtoShare uses HTML, Javascript and CSS to build website wireframes and application prototypes. The interface is uses a “drag-and-drop” building tool that is easy for most developers. The tool creates a visual map that guides developers through the programming and development stages of website development.

Who is the ProtoShare Designed For

The software is suitable for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Regardless of the size, ProtoShare can address your company’s project management solutions.

Distinctive Features

ProtoShare is recognized for its “drag-and-drop” code-free programming. This technology helps to reduce the time to market by 40%. Because of the ease in duplicating projects, the total project costs are cut by 30% on average. Involving stake holders in the early stages of the development process allows developers to reduce misunderstandings and rework by 70% on average. Remote teams may work together easily to produce a product with high usability and effectiveness. Information is also easily exported for remote collaboration to create backups or for offline testing.

Price

Customers will receive a free 30 day trial prior to committing to the product. If the customer finds the product beneficial, the company will pay $29 per month for a standard subscription or $49 per month for a professional subscription. Enterprise level subscriptions require individual consultation for a quote.

Videos

An introduction and overview of the features of ProtoShare.

How to create and work on a project.

Screens

protoshare_1

The Design view allows all project communication to be consolidated in a central location

protoshare_2

ProtoShare Prices & Plans

  • Standard

    • Price: $29/month
    • Users: 2
    • Projects: 10
    • Filesize Limit: 2 GB
  • Professional

    • Price: $49/month
    • Users: 3
    • Projects: Unlimited
    • Filesize Limit: 10 GB
  • Professional Plus

    • Price: $179/month
    • Users: 10
    • Projects: Unlimited
    • Filesize Limit: 50 GB
  • Business

    • Price: Varies
    • Users: Custom
    • Projects: Unlimited
    • Filesize Limit: Expanded
*Prices updated on June 5, 2011.